By entering the KindlyMD Giveaway Bundle you will be bound by these Terms & Conditions and you acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements. “KindlyMDstore” means KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org or any of its affiliates. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
1. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase the chances of winning.
2. Eligibility: Our giveaway is open to continental US residents who are at least 21 years old and *qualify for a Utah Medical Cannabis Card. Participants must follow the instructions listed in the giveaway social media post, landing page, and/or blog post. Void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules and abide by the eligibility requirements set forth herein. You agree to accept the decisions of KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org as final and binding in all matters related to the giveaway.
4. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted for the time period described on the giveaway landing page or post. If exact start and end times are not detailed, then entries will be accepted from the time of the first giveaway post until 7 AM MST on the final date listed.
5. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by following the instructions detailed on the giveaway landing page, widget, blog post, and/or social media post. The entrant must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Prizes: Winners receive prizes the same as or similar to those described on the giveaway landing page, widget, blog post, and/or social media post for the sweepstakes. KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes and fees shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. Prize Claim: Winner(s) must claim the prize within 24 hours from the time KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org selects the winner(s). The instructions for claiming the specific prize will be sent to the winner after the announcement is made. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org is not obligated to send the prize and/or may select another winner. Each prize will be awarded “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). If you win a prize, you may not transfer, assign, or redeem the prize for cash.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection: Winners of the sweepstakes will be selected at random using a random number generator or through a random winner selection tool.
10. Rights Granted by You: By entering one of our contests, you give full consent to KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org to contact you by social media, email, or other means. Giveaway winners grant KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org permission to share their email addresses with the giveaway co-sponsors.
11. Terms: KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel or modify the sweepstakes for any reason and at any time. KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org has the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries for any reason. KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org may require up to 3 weeks to send any prize winnings to the winner(s).
12. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Utahmarijuana.org and any of its affiliates or any party acting on its behalf of all liability. You also agree to release Facebook, Instagram and any other social media platform used to host the giveaway of any liability. KindlyMDstore.com and/or Utahmarijuana.org shall not be held responsible for any damage or loss that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether or not it is caused by negligence. Before entering, the participant is responsible for ensuring that the participant is eligible for the giveaway based on local laws.
*Qualifying conditions under the Utah Medical Cannabis Act are listed below:
HIV or acquired immune deficiency syndrome
amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
persistent nausea that is not significantly responsive to traditional treatment, except for nausea related to:
cannabis-induced cyclical vomiting syndrome
cannabinoid hyperemesis syndrome
Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
epilepsy or debilitating seizures
multiple sclerosis or persistent and debilitating muscle spasms
post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) that is being treated and monitored by a licensed health therapist (defined here), and that:
has been diagnosed by a healthcare provider by the Veterans Administration and documented in the patient's record; or
has been diagnosed or confirmed by evaluation from a psychiatrist, masters prepared psychologist, a masters prepared licensed clinical social worker, or a psychiatric APRN
a terminal illness when the patient's life expectancy is less than six months
a condition resulting in the individual receiving hospice care
a rare condition or disease that affects less than 200,000 individuals in the U.S., as defined in federal law, and that is not adequately managed despite treatment attempts using conventional medications (other than opioids or opiates) or physical interventions
persistent pain lasting longer than two weeks that is not adequately managed, in the qualified medical provider's opinion, despite treatment attempts using conventional medications other than opioids or opiates or physical interventions
acute pain that is expected to last for 2 weeks or longer for an acute condition, including a surgical procedure, for which a medical professional may generally prescribe opioids for a limited duration
Note: Patients with medical conditions not listed in the law may petition the Compassionate Use Board for a medical cannabis card, which will review complete petitions and recommend eligibility on a case-by-case basis. LMPs are unable to submit to the Compassionate Use Board.